The Berlin Dress is a soft washed v neck linen dress with drop shoulder short sleeves. The dress is A-lined and can be worn with the belt or without. The belt is included.
A beautiful pure linen loose fitting dress, handmade by a creative family in a small studio in Europe, with locally made Baltic linen. Each piece has been double washed by hand for extra softness. For those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms, relaxed looks and long-lasting garments.
- one size/ oversized;
- made from Oeko-Tex certified 100 % European linen fabric guaranteed to meet human - ecological requirements. The linen fabric is of medium weight (185 g).
- the model is 183 cm high (regular M/L)
- neckline - wide and deep V neck;
- colour on the model - charcoal.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a relaxed look);
- the bust area around the cloth - about in +/- 55.1 " (140 cm)
- the length of the dress 111cm
- the length of the sleeves measured from the neck - in +/- 23,6" (60 cm)
- the armhole - in +/- 6,6 " (17 cm)
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron on reverse side at medium high;
If you are in Brisbane, you are welcome to visit my studio in Ashgrove / Enoggera by appointment Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays to try on my collections. Please email | firstname.lastname@example.org