Soft long linen Kimino Jacket - One size fits all. Drapes beautifully, perfect as a beach cover up, as a light jacket for in between seasons or over a knit or turtle neck in a mild winter.
Handmade by a creative family in a small studio in Europe, with locally made Baltic linen. Each piece has been double washed by hand for extra softness. For those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms, relaxed looks and long-lasting garments.
- One size fits beautifully S or L sizes
- Made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% European linen fabric guaranteed to meet human - ecological requirements. Baltic Linen. Medium weight (185 g)
- Model is 183 cm high (M/L)
- Colours modelled are Redwood linen, Grey wool/linen and Amber Yellow linen.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a relaxed look)
- one size;
- the bust area around the cloth - +/- 62.2 " (158 cm)
- the length of the kimono/cardigan - +/- 34.2 " (87 cm)
- the armholes (flat) - 7.8 " (20 cm)
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron on reverse at medium high;
If you are in Brisbane, you are welcome to visit my studio in Ashgrove / Enoggera by appointment Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays to try on my collections. Please email | firstname.lastname@example.org