Handmade by a creative family in a small studio in Europe, with locally made Baltic linen. Each piece has been double washed by hand for extra softness. For those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms, relaxed looks and long-lasting garments.
Pleated front BOYFRIEND pants are comfortably loose, quite wide at the leg part and comes narrower at the hem. It is best worn high at the waist. I recommend choosing the size you usually wear but please check if the hips will go through the waistband as it has limited ability to stretch.
- made from Oeko-Tex certified 100 % European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements. The linen fabric is of medium weight (185 g).
- the model is 172 cm high (regular S) and the model is wearing size S.
- 2 side pockets and 2 pockets in the back;
- pleated in the front;
- elastic waistband in the back;
- has a linen belt;
- worn high on the waist;
- pants are slightly tapered and become narrower at the hem;
- colours modelled. First image is large checked linen, the following images are in different colourways to show style and fit.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a relaxed look);
- handmade by small creative family.
M/L (fits Aus size 10-14 as adjustable tie belt)
- waist in (cm) 31 '' (79 cm)
- hips in (cm) 41 '' (104 cm)
- inner seam of the pants +/- 27.4" (71 cm)
- outer seam of the pants +/- 37.7 " (96 cm)
- maximum hips that will go though the waistband + /- 40.1 " (104cm)
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron reverse side at medium high;
If you are in Brisbane, you are welcome to visit my studio in Ashgrove / Enoggera by appointment Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays to try on my collections. Please email | firstname.lastname@example.org