Washed and soft wrap linen jumpsuit. Inspired by simplicity and slow living. A beautiful pure linen jumpsuit, handmade by a creative family in a small studio in Europe, with locally made Baltic linen. Each piece has been double washed by hand for extra softness. For those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms, relaxed looks and long-lasting garments.
- made from Oeko-Tex certified 100 % European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements. The linen fabric is of medium weight (185 g).
- the model is 174 cm high (XS/S) and the model is wearing size S.
- the jumpsuit has elastic waistband in the back and a belt to tie;
- color : - redwood (last photo - light elephant grey) . Also available in Charcoal see colour swatches.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a relaxed look);
- handmade by small creative family.I
The jumpsuit is not loose, not tight, so I recommend to check the sizing and to order the size you usually wear to have the look like on the model.
BODY. Recommended body measurements for the size M/L to have a look like on the model :
- bust in 38.75'' (97 cm)
- waist in 31 '' (79 cm)
- hips in 41 '' (104 cm)
CLOTH. Measurements of the flat M/L cloth (laying on the floor) :
- the torso (from shoulder to the waistband) in +/- 18.5 " (47 cm);
- the inner seam of the pant part - in +/- 26.7 " (68 cm)
- the outer seam of the pant part - in +/- 37 " (94 cm)
- machine wash gentle;
- dry gentle;
- Iron reverse side at medium high;
If you are in Brisbane, you are welcome to visit my studio in Ashgrove / Enoggera by appointment to try on my collections. Please email | email@example.com